Thursday, October 21, 2010
News: South Park Mocks Inception
I enjoyed Christopher Nolan's "Inception" early this summer, but I thought it was a little over-rated by some (especially in the blogging community). It's a pretty good film, but I actually think it's one of Nolan's weaker films. Apparently, Trey Parker and Matt Stone of South Park had some problems with the film too, as most of last night's South Park was devoted to mocking the film. As I said, I liked the film, but the weaknesses of the film that last night's episode of South Park pointed out are dead on. They are the exact problems that, in my opinion, kept the film from being a "masterpiece", like so many other people eagerly crowned it. So if you want to check out my problems with Inception, and laugh your ass off at the same time, click here. Thank you South Park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment