When I made my Top 5 Anticipated of 2011 list, I put "Moneyball" on top partly because of the people involved ("The Social Network" writer Aaron Sorkin, "Capote" director Bennet Miller, and actors such as Brad Pitt, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jonah Hill, and Chris Pratt), but mostly because of the interesting subject matter. How do you make a movie about a typical style of general managing? It's not the most obvious subject matter to explore on screen, which is why I'm so curious to see how it is executed. Well we now have our first glimpse of how it will be done with the film's trailer. Obviously, it is always hard to pick a movie's success based on the trailer, so I don't want to put too much stock in it, but it still looks very promising. Check it out for yourself and make up your own mind down below.
No comments:
Post a Comment