Tuesday, May 17, 2011

News: Spielberg's "The Adventures of Tintin" Teaser Trailer

     If you read my article "Top 10 of 2010 and Top 5 Anticipated of 2011", then you know I am very much looking forward to Steven Spielberg's newest film, "The Adventures of Tintin", which is why I'm so happy to see the film's first teaser trailer. Based on a comic book series, the movie uses motion capture technology (something I'm usually not a fan of, but looks decent enough in the trailer below) to tell it's adventurous tale of mystery and lore. Along with Spielberg at the helm, who has obviously mastered some of the greatest achievements in cinema history (even if his last film, "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull", was a rather dismal effort), part of the reason I am so excited for the film is it also boasts Edgar Wright (whose three films "Shaun of the Dead", "Hot Fuzz", and "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" have all been incredibly well written and directed) as a co-writer. The film also includes the voice work talent of Wright regulars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, as well as Jaime Bell, Daniel Craig, and Andy Serkis. So as we wait for its Christmas release, check out the cool looking trailer below.



No comments:

Post a Comment