Wednesday, March 2, 2011
News: Tarantino's Spaghetti Western
In the most possible exciting news I could report, Quentin Tarantino has confirmed that his next film will be a spaghetti western, a homage to the work of Sergio Leone. There are no real details on the story yet, but Tarantino will reportedly finish the script in the next few months with plans to start shooting some time this year. Hopefully then we will be looking at a 2012 release, but we may have to wait to 2013. As for the cast, while there are rumors of a couple different people, the only confirmed to be involved is Christophe Waltz, who won Best Supporting Actor for his amazing portrayal of Nazi "Jew Hunter" Hans Landa in Tarantino's last film, "Inglorious Bastards". If you read my "Top 100 Favorite Films" articles, you'll know that Tarantino is my all-time favorite director. The man is a movie making genius. 7 films, 7 masterpieces. I'm already counting down the time until this movie arrives! (If you want to read more about the news, click here).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was not able to go read more about Tarinto's movie when I clicked onto your "click here". It leads me to the Oscar winners.
ReplyDelete