Thursday, January 6, 2011

News: Delays

     Unfortunately, this has been a tough week for me being able to get to the computer and write. I unwillingly wasted two whole days of my life that I will never get back waiting around a courthouse for jury duty. Then, for some reason, blogspot was not allowing me to write anything for awhile. I don't mean to bore you with the details of my personal life, but since this is around the time I have been posting ten more movies from my Top 100 countdown, I just wanted you to know it will be delayed a bit this week. I will try to get it up quickly, but if I don't get it done in a day or two, I might just wait to next week. If that happens, I apologize ahead of time, but if you missed any weeks, this is a good opportunity to catch up. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment